Thursday, March 29, 2007

Control Equals Power

Control Equals Power

CR James




Control Equals Power ...but in a different way If she is giving you “we just did it last night” as an excuse then either two things is happening (or both) 1. She thinks you have placed too much value on the act of sex which tends to lessen the value she places on sex...

2. She hasn't developed the craving for sex at a rate that matches your craving. Let’s focus on number 1 – which is normally the case. Solution: Do a technique or send her the message in some way that allows her to get the perception (it's all about perception) that you do not value it as much... For example: The first technique in Lust Signals (the "Techniques" report) is a great way of sending that message (if you have it). If you don't have it, then you can do anything that sends her this message in a powerful way... The key is to catch her off guard - to the point where she is almost saying to herself "I didn't know that about him -

I thought THIS, but it now seems to be THAT" and then she'll create new generalizations and beliefs based on the actions and/or words that you strategically laid out... in other words, let's say the both of you are laying in the bed about to make love and you tell her "blah blah let's do something else instead of sex" - then if she has the belief that you would never in a million years turn down sex, then this will shock her (the first step to creating new beliefs with her).

She may obsess over WHY or HOW this could have happened, but the experience itself demonstrates to her (in a way where she can reference her human memory over and over again) that her initial belief (that you are always available for sex - thus meaning you place a lot of value on sex - thus making her devalue "sex with you" as a result) no longer holds up... I remember being 22 years old when I ran across what I believe to be my first experience with a nympho (a friend with benefits in her mid 30's)... we would have sex for like 2 or 3 hours and afterwards after I was *completely* depleted (mentally, physically, psychologically, emotionally and testicularally) she would
come at me for more...

after awhile it was obvious she always wanted it.... I never experienced anything like this - at the time... But the point is: I began to devaluate sex with her... at first it was a dream come true to get it anytime I wanted with a woman who never got tired and so on... but after awhile my desire changed (dramatically) - even though the sex was incredible… A belief indirectly formed in my head – “I can get it whenever I want” which tends to lessen the desire… I now realize it was because of "supply and demand" and its effects on the value of an item... And even just recently I was experimenting with an advanced version of this dynamic...

My fiancé was hinting at a seduction book that she has been secretly writing (and to be honest, I think it's a bad idea mainly because to me the idea that she has this incredible ability to seduce is the direct result of one of my favorite seduction techniques - so I’m not sure if it will add value to the lives of women seeking this information)... Anyway, she told me while we were having sex that I can't resist her and some other playfully things... so I stopped instantly and told her I am going to teach her a lesson for making assumptions... Even though, I said this playfully, she had no choice but to be shocked (because she initially did not believe that I would ever stop in mid-"act")...

Later on that day - we ended up having sex 4 or 5 times (which was a record and on top of that she reached a horny-level I never seen before)... and this happened recently (to be honest, there were some other things that I’ll write about in the future) The point is you can always take it up a notch... but more importantly, women will not only add value to the sex once you show a calm attitude that suggests that you don't get overly excited about the idea, but it is rare for them to experience a guy that has this control... You become part of a rare (more added value) breed that she never knew existed. The guy will an amazing amount of control. (of his desires)

And also - extreme self control is associated with warriors, great achievers, men in uniforms, confidence, etc... (these are symbols of sexiness to a woman - so you should always work to maintain the energy of these symbols) Lack of control - the exact opposite is associated with bums, quitters, addicts, complainers, etc... I hope that helps... Good luck...

Warmly, Instructor CR James
Superhappysex.com
Superlustbuttons.com

No comments: